If you have been thinking about getting a job and wondering where to apply your skills, you may want to consider working as a professional cleaner. You can find jobs in the cleaning trade that will allow you to hone your expertise in both commercial and residential venues.
If you wish to work as a professional cleaner, it is important that you exhibit the following traits:
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to customer service and excellence
- Good follow-through
- Good organisational skills
- A hard-working demeanour
- Preferably some experience as a cleaner
In addition to residential and commercial cleaning jobs, cleaning job vacancies in Essex are available in industrial facilities and for after-building cleaning. If you choose to apply at a long-established cleaning service, you need to show that you are driven and committed to the cleaning process. Regardless of the cleaning assignment, you need to have the skills and attitude that show you really care.
When applying for this type of job, it is best to select a business that is both well-known and growing – a business that is continually on the lookout for people who will support its growth. To facilitate the applicant process, e-mail a copy of your CV or introduce yourself to the company by stating your qualifications. You can learn more about cleaning opportunities by checking the websites of local cleaning businesses.
Besides working at various sites, a job as a professional cleaner with a local service enables you to enjoy the following benefits:
- The opportunity to work close to home or in your local community. If you apply to a company that has clients in your neighbourhood, you can usually obtain cleaning work close to your residence.
- The advantage of receiving competitive remuneration and benefit packages. When you become a member of a cleaning team, you can enjoy a competitive rate of pay, including other benefits.
- Opportunities to progress. Working and gaining experience as a professional cleaner enables you to move up in your chosen field.
- A flexible work schedule. Maybe you wish to work as a cleaner in the evening or prefer a part-time schedule to a full-time schedule. If so, you can find a vacancy that was designed for you.
As you can see, you can benefit greatly when you work in the cleaning industry. You just need to be committed to the task at hand. Besides contract and industrial cleaning, you can also apply to a service to clean windows or carpets. If you have experience in either of these two areas, so much the better.
Maybe you do not have paid experience as a cleaner. If so, tell the cleaning service about your organisational and non-paid work experience. By taking this type of initiative, you can add a job to your daily schedule that will benefit your lifestyle as well as financially.
Usually, when applying to a cleaning service, you can contact a managing director, an industrial manager, or the contract cleaning director. Think about what type of cleaning you wish to do and create a CV that showcases your skills and experience.