No matter which room in your home is being decorated and given a new lease of life, don’t forget the accessories. These include knobs, handles and hooks for cupboards and doors. Online hardware boutiques sell the most beautiful knobs, handles as well as hooks which are perfect to finish off a room. Vintage coat hooks are also available that come in a fabulous range of colours and styles.
- Kitchen drawers
- Wardrobe doors
- Dressing table drawers
Not only do ceramic knobs add a touch of class, they are ideal if you’re after a shabby chic look.
Upcycle an old piece of furniture
Many people are now into upcycling old pieces of furniture such as dressers, sideboards and kitchen cupboards. Match your colour and décor theme with stunning:-
- Ceramic crackle knobs, off white with chrome finish
- Ceramic clock face knobs that have Roman numerals
- Pretty ceramic knobs with green sprig patterns and a brass finish
- Round knobs with deco antique finishes
There are lots of beautiful and unusual knobs to choose from made from ceramic, metal, acrylic bone and glass, so spend some time browsing the net. Designers have created fantastic knobs that have been painted with pretty designs so you’re sure to find knobs that appeal to your taste.
Glass and vintage knobs
If you fancy a vintage feel in your home, think about glass door knobs. All you need to do is change knobs on cabinets, drawers, wardrobes or dressing tables to achieve the look you want, at affordable prices. Choose from simple, elaborate, colourful and transparent designs, it’s entirely up to you. Trinca Ferro have an exciting range of door knobs on offer. There are also many advantages in buying knobs from online retailers like:-
- Products are sold straight from the production line which keeps prices down
- Money back guarantees if you aren’t satisfied (highly unlikely)
- A friendly and personal service with plenty of advice if needed
- A wide variety of products in stock to choose from
- Ceramic, glass and vintage knobs shipped via an efficient courier service
Why not mix and match? By adding a glass, ceramic or vintage knobs to a piece of furniture this can give a room a new lease of life.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask
If you have any questions about decorative knobs, don’t hesitate to get in touch with an adviser. There’s plenty of info on relevant websites, for instance:-
- Can I place an order by phone?
- Can I add to my order?
- Can I change my order?
- How do I fit knobs?
For fitting instructions click on a useful short video and in no time at all, you can stand back and admire your handy work. It’s easy to exchange items too, so no worries there.