Life today is much more competitive and fast paced compared to a few years back. Everyone is juggling many different things at once so doctors often advise adequate rest and exercise in order to stay healthy and have a balanced life. Sometimes it’s important for us to take the time out to look after one and another and remind them how much they are loved through our gestures like giving gifts.
One of the most popular options when it comes to giving gifts is flowers. Flowers have been loved by both men and women and immediately elevate our mood when we get a bouquet or beautiful floral arrangement. This article talks about the benefits of flowers as gifts- whether they are fresh cuts from your garden or artificial flower arrangements Australia.
The sight of flowers triggers positive emotions, happy feelings and an overall satisfaction in life. We tend to forget our problems and just embrace the colours, smells and feeling of having such a beautiful gift in our hands. The thought that someone cares about us enough to present us with such a gift is enough to elevate our mood and feelings for that moment. Depending on when we receive our beautiful bloom, it can have a domino effect on the rest of the day as well. If you receive a bouquet at work, your day could be a good one as your mood has been brightened and you will tend to function very well throughout the rest of the day.
Apart from being beautiful to look at, flowers are also an extremely versatile gift. There are so many combinations available to choose from; flowers with teddies or flowers with chocolates. Every gift can be customised in a way to suit the specific individual.
What occasions can flowers be gifted at?
Flowers are extremely versatile in a way that they can be gifted to anyone at different occasions but the following are the most popular:
- Wedding: It’s the couple’s special day so ensure you put some thought and love into the chosen floral gift. Florals in soft delicate colours might work the best.
- Birthday: Choose anything bright and cheery or even the person’s favourite flower to create the bouquet.
- Anniversary: Depending on the people involved and type of anniversary, choose something bright and fun or a combination of favourite flowers.
- Mother’s day: Choose something delicate and soft for the most important woman in your life.
- Father’s day : Something strong yet delicate for an important person
- Thanksgiving: Roses, lilies, marigolds, daisies or anything bright and pretty. It’s a time to be thankful for everything you have.
- New Born: A special occasion to welcome a new life into the world deserves some brightly coloured blooms. Pair with some baby and mum gifts for the perfect gift that would please any new parents.
- Funeral: Anything simple and preferably white. You don’t want to be over the top here.
- Get Well Soon: Something in a bright yellow or red to cheer the person up and help them get back to normal.
- Housewarming: A fresh start should be welcomed with simple yet brightly coloured flowers for the perfect accompaniment to other gifts.
- Graduation: An important milestone in a person’s life. A bright and fun combo of yellow, blue and red would be the ideal choice.