To change the look of your home, why not have beautiful plantation shutters installed? They make fabulous interior window furnishings, adding style and value to your property. Choose from:-
- Basswood or Fauxwood – these shutters fit on the inside of your windows and are available in a huge range of different colours.
- Aluminium plantation shutters – designed specifically for pergolas and patios, the shutters will give the exterior of your home that “wow” factor.
Shutters can be fixed or hinged, sliding or bi-folded, so will fit any area perfectly.
Easy to operate shutters
With plantation shutters you can control the amount of light that enters your home. All you need to do is tilt the blades. Similarly ventilation and privacy can also be controlled. For complete privacy if you fully close the plantation shutters, views from outside can be blocked out.
Make plantation shutters Melbourne companies your first port of call to buy easy to operate shutters that are:-
- Fire retardant
- Water resistant
- More durable than ordinary wood
- Great insulators
- Are able to be installed in bathrooms and kitchens
All shutters can be made to suit all sizes and shapes of windows as well as being available in timber varnish or painted finishes.
High quality and affordable plantation shutters
Only high quality materials are used when manufacturing affordable plantation shutters. This type of shutter is very attractive and adds a certain ambience to any property. While drapes or blinds used to be the norm, plantation shutters are now taking over in popularity in different kinds of households. They are easy to keep clean, look fantastic whether open or closed and will fit in with any colour décor.
You won’t have to break the bank to buy plantation shutters either. Take a closer look at the interesting information featured online to see how much these innovative shutters are.
Classic styles to enhance any room
Plantation shutters will certainly enhance any room in your home due to their classic style. They are an effective, functional window covering giving a solid performance and reliability. Plantation shutters have:-
- Multiple rows of horizontal wooden slats
- A single vertical bar going down the centre which is attached to the slats
- Easy to open and close facilities
- The option to be painted to contrast or match your interior colour scheme
- Great insulation properties
Timeless in design, plantation shutters can be installed even if you have drapes. This will provide even more warmth inside if it’s cold outside. On bright sunny days you can tilt the blades so no sunlight comes into a room which in turn often fades furniture and furnishings.
Testimonials to read
Take some time out to read the many positive testimonials customers have left about plantation shutters. Comments like “a fantastic job”, “a first class service”, “fabulous shutters” and “helpful staff” will go a long way when it comes to you placing an order for durable plantation shutters.