If you’re searching for a solution to find outdoor shade, blinds and awnings are the answer. Check out the services of experts who provide customised products within the blinds and awnings industry. Don’t hesitate to make contact for:-
- Expert advice – benefit from all the expert advice you need for a successful outdoor blind or awning project. Reputable firms have a reputation for many award-winning installations.
- Custom design and installation – special requirements can be catered for in any style of shade system.
- High quality materials – only the highest quality materials are used which will look great and stand the test of time in the harsh Australian sun
There’s a selective range of shade systems to choose from, specifically manufactured and designed by recommended suppliers. These include folding arm awnings, drop arm awnings, roof blinds, sun blinds as well as canopies. There are also outdoor patio blinds, a firm favourite with residential and commercial properties,
Arrange for a free measure and quote
Patio blinds are absolutely ideal under polycarbonate or glass roofs when the weather simply gets too hot. Temperatures in Australia during the summer months can be unbearable so what better way to protect yourself than having outdoor patio blinds installed? A popular option for patio blinds Melbourne is a pleated concertina awning which extends via tracks to your existing structure. It can be operated by a pull stick, a cord drawn operation or a motor, it’s up to you.
Why not arrange for a free measure and quote today? You can do this by telephone, fax or e-mail, alternatively complete an online form with your:-
- E-mail address
- Contact phone number
Expect a quick reply from specialists who can, if required, customise the overhead structure to carry the patio shade tracks.
As well as outdoor patio blinds solutions there’s also a wide range of different awning applications. Two of the most highly recommended are:-
- Pleated pergola shades
- Horizontal shade systems
Each system is available in a good choice of colours, fabrics and styles. Check out the following fabric choices:-
- Acrylic canvas – being sun proof and water resistant makes acrylic canvas a very popular choice
- Shade mesh – reduces glare and doesn’t hold water
- Solid PVC – waterproof and heavy duty
Whatever your preference, you won’t have a problem finding options for awning applications. Take advantage of a no-obligation meeting with a qualified representative at your site to discuss any outdoor shade projects you have in mind.
If you can’t quite make up your mind about outdoor blinds and awnings, read helpful online blogs. There are lots of interesting articles around like:-
- Yes, you can entertain outdoors in a Melbourne winter with alfresco blinds, no worries
- 7 things you probably didn’t know about retractable awnings
For more inspiration and exciting ideas, sign up for the latest outdoor blinds and awnings newsletter.